top of page

Food Intolerance Testing

Conscious eating often involves evaluating your body's reaction to specific foods. We use blood tests to identify food sensitivities or intolerances - referred to as a delayed IgG response, and to identify an autoimmune or stress response - referred to as an IgA reaction.

Testing for food allergies (an IgE response) is generally done by skin-prick test performed by a medical doctor who focuses on allergies.


Click here for more information on food intolerance testing. The following provides a sample of the different food intolerance and environmental toxin reports:

The following are research articles on food intolerance testing:

bottom of page