Conscious living involes becoming aware of the factors that influence health and disease such as lifestyle, social, external and environmental factors; as well as, personal essence, genetics and medical treatments, procedures and prescriptions.
Conscious living puts the emphasis on understanding yourself and recognizing that the importance of each factor depends on your unique constitution and your current level of health. It is about becoming aware of yourself and making health decisions based on what is right for you versus judging external factors, such as specific food as good or bad.
Factors that Influence HealthWater - the primary composition of live Breathing - the taking in of life Movement - the aim is to move freely Sleep - important for repair and recovery Nutrition - providing the building blocks to health Eliminating Toxins - getting rid of toxins as they accummulate Posture - structure governs function
- NDHealthFacts: Posture
- NDHealthFacts: Personal Care Products
- Blog: The Power of the Mind - Top 5 Things to Remember
- NDHealthFacts: Psychological Conditions
- Articles on the Mind written by Dr. Iva Lloyd, ND
- Blog: Nature Cure - The Health Benefitis of Spending Time Outside
- NDHealthFacts: Time Spent Outside
- Blog: The Do's and Don't of Detoxification
- NDHealthFacts: Environmental Toxins, Heavy Metals, Environmental Chemicals, Herbicides and Pesticides, Food Additives, Food Colourings, Genetically Modified Foods, Personal Care Products, Excipients and Fillers
- NDHealthFacts: Social
Click here for a PDF of the Key Factors That Determine Health.