Walk-in Acute Naturopathic Care
Our clinic offers walk-in acute naturopathic care for the following conditions:
- Muscle and Joints
- sprains and strains
- acute muscle spasms
- Respiratory Conditions
- Colds and flus
- Sinus infections
- Ear aches
- Skin Reactions
- bites and insect reactions
- scrapes and minor injuries
- skin reactions such as hives, minor burns and poison ivy
- Digestive and Urinary Conditions
- acute diarrhea
- acute reactions to food
- acute urinary tract infections
Acute visits are generally 15 to 30 minutes in length and include:
- a short-intake questionnaire
- a complaint-oriented physical exam
- recommendations for laboratory testing, as required
- treatment recommendations which may include lifestyle changes, nutritional advice, acupuncture, naturopathic manipulation, herbs, homeopathic remedies or other natural health products.
- referral, if required.
A naturopathic doctor is availabe 6-days a week for walk-in acute visits. Appintments can be made same day by calling the clinic at 905-940-2727. You do not have to be a patient of the clinic to use our walk-in acute services. Cost for a 15 minute walk-in visit is $50.00.
Labs and supplements are billed separately.